[robocup-small] Reminder: Technical Challenges Due! (and Social Survey!)

Amanda Li amanda.crystal.li at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 19:07:55 EDT 2011

Hello All,

Just a reminder that (in most parts of the world) registering for the
technical challenges are now past due.  If you had intended on registering,
please email the OC ASAP and we may be able to include you, else we will be
finalizing the technical challenges schedule shortly.

A reminder as well that if you want to have an SSL social, please fill out
this survey
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&pli=1&formkey=dGJjbEY2cVNCcjJCZmR3a2hhTEVZaHc6MQ#gid=0.

See you all in 15 days!

Best Regards,
Amanda Li

Organizing Committee Member | RoboCup 2011
<robocup at ece.ubc.ca>amanda.crystal.li at gmail.com | 001.778.233.1356
http://small-size.informatik.uni-bremen.de/