[robocup-small] About deadline for ETDP

Angelo Gurzoni Jr jgurzoni at yahoo.com.br
Wed Mar 30 19:17:32 EDT 2011

Dear Maziar,

The OC has agreed with your request, which is reasonable, therefore the ETDP
deadline will be extended to April 15th. It was agreed also to make this
extension valid for all the seven teams requested to deliver ETDPs, for the
sake of keeping deadlines aligned.

The OC also wishes good luck to all the Iran Open participants

Best regards,
Angelo Gurzoni Jr

On behalf of the SSL Organizing Committee for Istanbul 2011