[robocup-small] SSL Vision System!!

Mani Monajjemi mani.monajjemi at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 13:17:15 EST 2010

Hi All,

We had a discussion about this issue (ID Swapping) between TC members. Here
are the results:

* We will tentatively stick with the current pattern.
* We will add an alternate pattern with three colors (new color is Cyan) to
the ssl-vision trunk in near future, so the teams which have "ID Swapping"
problem can use that in their labs.
* Teams must be ready to switch between these patterns.

Technically, the ID Swapping occurs under high-distortion and gets worse
with bad color calibrations. The solution might simply be to adjust some of
the pattern matcher's weights. The reason why we didn't use Cyan color in
standard pattern was its closeness to blue in the color space which causes
some calibration problems.

With Best Regards,
Mani Monajjemi
On behalf of SSL TC