[robocup-small] Rewriting Rules

Alireza Haghshenas alirezahaghshenas at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 08:14:29 EST 2009

Thank you for the suggestion.
I agree with you in that in the new structure anyone should be able to
just read the sections that are interesting to him/her.

bests,
Alireza

PS: Please use reply all, so your email will be sent to the mailing list
and everyone can contribute to the discussion. Thank you.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4606 (20091114) __________

http://www.eset.com