[robocup-small] Reciever placement - a question for the TC

Tim Laue timlaue at tzi.de
Wed Jan 30 02:55:23 EST 2008

Hi,

> We, the Georgia Tech RoboJackets, would like to place our receiver, the
> module which communicates with the robots, on the overhead beam. The
> receiver is quite small (roughly 10cm X 4cm x 6cm), and can be placed
> somewhat arbitrarily on the overhead beam. A single wire must be run to
> the receiver.

it is allowed to place receivers/transmitters on the camera mounting bar
(in the past, some teams already did that) as long as they do not
disturb the vision systems of the others teams (blocking the field of
view, emitting light), of course.

Best regards,

Tim
On behalf of the TC

Dipl.-Inf. Tim Laue                 Courier Mail Address:
FB3 Mathematik - Informatik         Cartesium 1.057
Universität Bremen                  FB3
Postfach 330 440                    Universität Bremen
D-28334 Bremen                      Enrique-Schmidt-Straße 5
Phone: (+49) 421-218-64209          D-28359 Bremen
Fax:   (+49) 421-218-9864209