[robocup-small] Reciever placement - a question for the TC

Andy Bardagjy andyb at gatech.edu
Sat Jan 26 14:18:01 EST 2008

Technical Committee,

We, the Georgia Tech RoboJackets, would like to place our receiver, the
module which communicates with the robots, on the overhead beam. The
receiver is quite small (roughly 10cm X 4cm x 6cm), and can be placed
somewhat arbitrarily on the overhead beam. A single wire must be run to
the receiver.

This will allow the use of a novel antenna design which will afford us
significant space savings on the robots.

If there are any questions about the nature of our communications
system, please feel free to ask.

Please forgive me if this is the incorrect venue to ask this question

Thank you
-Andy Bardagjy