[robocup-small] Please register if you intend to compete! (update)

James Bruce bruce at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Jun 11 15:17:29 EDT 2007

Hi RoboCuppers,

Thank you to the unregistered teams that have replied so far.  However,
we still have a few teams that have not yet answered, and it is
important that we know your intentions so we can plan appropriately.  If
you team is listed as "NOT REGISTERED / UNKNOWN", please let us know if
you intend to compete this year.  If your team is listed as "NOT
REGISTERED / INTENDS TO COMPETE", please give us an update on whether
you will be able to register, and if there is some way the OC can help,
as the competition is fast approaching.  Otherwise, let us know if you
feel your team is in the wrong list below.

Best regards,
    The 2007 SSL OC

NOT REGISTERED / UNKNOWN:
    Farzanegan (Iran) (conditional)
    Strive (China)

NOT REGISTERED / INTENDS TO COMPETE:
    B-Smart (Germany) (working on registration)
    ParsianRobotic (Iran) (working on US visa)
    Wright Eagle (China) (conditional) (working on registration)

REGISTERED TEAMS:
    Botnia (Finland)
    CMDragons (USA)
    Eagle Knights / RoboBulls (México / USA)
    FURGBol (Brazil)
    KIKS (Japan)
    Plasma-Z (Thailand)
    RFC Cambridge (USA)