[robocup-small] RoboCup Travel Support

Alfredo Weitzenfeld alfredo at itam.mx
Wed Mar 14 10:01:15 EDT 2007

Dear SSL Teams,

We have inquired about travel support for teams to RoboCup 2007 Atlanta.

The chair, Tucker Balch, provided the following information:

"We do have some corporate sponsorship for RoboCup 2007, but we do not
yet have enough funds to provide travel support.  However, we are
offering very low cost lodging and food options (beds at $35 per night
per person, and meal plans at $18 per day) that we hope will make the
trip affordable for teams.
If we do receive substantial funds soon, we'll alert the teams and offer
travel support."

Alfredo Weitzenfeld
Organizing Committee Chair
Small-Size League
RoboCup 2007 Atlanta

--
La información contenida en este mensaje de datos es confidencial,
constituye un secreto industrial y/o profesional en términos de la

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential,
it constitutes a professional and/or industrial secret in terms of the
current legislation, and is intended for its recipient only. If you
receive this message by mistake and/or if you are not the recipient
thereof, please notify the sender and destroy it.