[robocup-small] Pre-registration for European Open 2006

Tim Laue timlaue at tzi.de
Mon Jan 23 09:32:03 EST 2006

Hi RoboCuppers!

Below, you will find information about pre-registering for the European
Open 2006.

Best regards,

Tim

Teams interested in participating in the 2006 competition in EINDHOVEN,
The Netherlands have to send an e-mail to info at roboludens.nl by FEBRUARY
1st having as subject:

*** Robocup-Small: <Team Name>

and contents:

Team name:
Nationality:
Team web site:
Team leader name:
Contact person e-mail:

Since this tournament can be seen as a practice tournament for the World
Championships and allowing new teams to have a start-up, we do not
request any qualification material.

On behalf of the organizing RoboLudens committee,

With best regards,

Bart Dirkx
Ir. H.C.A. (Bart) Dirkx

Prof. Holstlaan, Building HTC 7, Room 2.A.013
P.O. Box 80036, 5600 JW Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Tel. ++31(0)40-2748944, Fax ++31(0)40-2746355, Mobile ++31(0)6-12757622
E-mail: bart.dirkx at philips.com =