[robocup-small] European Open 2006

Tim Laue timlaue at tzi.de
Mon Jan 23 09:23:30 EST 2006

Hi RoboCuppers,

below you will find an invitation to the RoboCup European Open.

Best regards,

Tim

------------------------------------

Dear All,

Let me start with wishing you all the best for 2006! Hopefully it will
be as impressive as last year.

As you know because of the World Championships in Bremen
(http:/www.robocup2006.org) there will be no 'German Open' this year. As
has been stated on the World Championships in Osaka Japan, there will be
a European Open from 7-9 April in stead, to be held in Eindhoven, The
Netherlands. Please note that this is the same period as the Iran Open
(http://www.iranopen2006.ir), with whom we have close contact. Moreover
we are trying to join forces in having the simulation leagues compete
on-line during this period. For the 'physical' leagues of course the
teams have to come over. You are more than welcome!

Please check out our website http://www.roboludens.nl . Please note that
this site is still under development.

On behalf of the organizing RoboLudens committee,

With best regards,

Bart Dirkx
Ir. H.C.A. (Bart) Dirkx

Prof. Holstlaan, Building HTC 7, Room 2.A.013
P.O. Box 80036, 5600 JW Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Tel. ++31(0)40-2748944, Fax ++31(0)40-2746355, Mobile ++31(0)6-12757622
E-mail: bart.dirkx at philips.com

The information contained in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. The message is intended solely for the addressee(s).
use, dissemination, or reproduction is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.=