[robocup-small] Proposed Rule Changes for SSL 2006

Marian Weirich mweirich at tzi.de
Tue Nov 15 09:45:59 EST 2005

Hi,

> INCREASE FIELD SIZE.
We would increase the Field size for 2007.

> WALLS
No change is fine.

> LOCAL VISION
No change is fine

> RESTART RULES
Good idea. Diagrams should be better

> OFFICIAL COLOURS
Either official colors or not. No option.

> GOALS
Bar is okay. We just need something to keep the ball from damaging the net.

> BALL
> VIRTUAL ENERGY BUDGET
Competitions are fine. Teams should vote and not TC/OC

> PHYSICAL ENERGY BUDGET
No physical energy budget.

> INCREASE NUMBER OF ROBOTS
C - Mid Size Rule, maximum 8 players (from 5 to 8, dependent on the
diameter)
or A ... increase to 6 is stupid

> CHIP KICKING
B. 1.

> LENGTH OF PERIODS / TIMEOUT / HALFTIME:
B only if Battery changing is not allowed or an energy budget is used.

> RED CARDS / SAFETY ENFORCEMENT:
We strongly support - 2 minutes penalty fine

> FREE KICK/KICKOFF PROCEDURE:
strongly supported

> TWO ATTACKERS RULE
supported