[robocup-small] creation of the robocup-exec email list

Tucker Balch tucker.balch at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Sep 19 17:27:54 EDT 2005

I apologize if you receive this email more than once.

We are correcting the robocup-exec email list to reflect
the new composition of the RoboCup Executive Committee.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but it seems the best
way to accomplish this is to clear the existing list, then
ask the Exec members to subscribe.

If you are a member of the RoboCup Executive Committee,
please proceed to