[robocup-small] rules discussion

Mark Tomko mark.tomko at mac.com
Fri Dec 3 10:10:41 EST 2004

We've also all witnessed in the past that the technical committee has
been painfully slow at finalizing rules, leaving teams struggling to
adjust to the new regulations in the last month(s) before the
tournament.  A vote will decide the issues right now.

While I don't presume to speak for my old team, I'd suggest you provide
a list of suggested changes, and let the teams vote for them.

Mark Tomko