[robocup-small] Need help: Choosing vision hardware and software

Mr. Montri Karnjanadecha montri at fivedots.coe.psu.ac.th
Tue Nov 30 05:13:58 EST 2004

Hello,

I am building a robocup team. Currently I use a Logitech USB camera that
can run about 30 frames per second at 640x480 pixels per frame. Since
the field dimension has been enlarged, then the camera must be changed.
Can anyone suggest me what camera and framegrabber I should use? My
constraints are: 1) two-camera system, 2) frame rate >= 60, 3) works
with Microsoft Vision SDK would be nice, 4) cost < 2,000 US$
(hardware+software).

Thank you.
Montri

--
NeoMail - Webmail that doesn't suck... as much.
http://neomail.sourceforge.net