[robocup-nao] UChile Robotics Team announce B-Human Code Release

Gabriel Andrés Azócar Cárcamo azocarcarcamo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 17:39:04 EDT 2018

Dear All,

According to the B-Human license, we announce that UChile Robotics Team is
going to use the following parts of B-Human Code Release 2017:

   -

   Core.
   -

   Actuation.
   -

   Field perceptors.

Our own improvements and contributions are:

Computer Vision:

   -

   Deep robot perceptor.
   -

   Deep ball perceptor.
   -

   Deep robot orientation perceptor.
   -

   Automatic color segmentation.

Localization and world modeling:

   -

   Iterative closest point based localization.
   -

   Interactive multiple-model kalman ball modelling.
   -

   Random finite sets for world modeling.

Motion:

   -

   New kick motion (work in progress).
   -

   New controller for walk stabilization (work in progress).

All behaviors, including:

   -

   A coordinate search ball engine.
   -

   A dribbling engine.
   -

   Dynamic role assignment.
   -

   Dynamic positioning on field, depending on the situation.
   -

   Defense strategies based on Nash equilibrium.

See you in Montreal,

Gabriel

on behalf of UChile Robotics Team