[robocup-nao] GameController Statistics

Thomas Röfer thomas.roefer at dfki.de
Thu Jul 7 16:41:05 EDT 2016

Hi,

I have uploaded the GameController statistics to the Results page. There might be mistakes in there, because there were several GameController restarts.

This year, the PPG value does not include the Requests for Pickup anymore, because the rules do not consider them to be a penalty. The number of Requests for Pickup is also a little different this year, because the participants of the Outdoor Competition had 60% of their Request for Pickup calls in that competition. The two outdoor finalists even had 77% of their Requests for Pickup there. The outdoor stuff was very demanding on the hardware.

There is still an enormous number of Leaving the Field calls and there are still far too many Player Pushings for my taste. It would be nice if the league could improve on both.

Have fun!

Best regards

Thomas
(B-Human)

Dr. Thomas Röfer
DFKI Bremen
Cyber-Physical Systems
Cartesium 0.55
Enrique-Schmidt-Str. 5
28359 Bremen, Germany

http://www.dfki.de
www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~roefer

Phone: +49 (421) 218-64200
Fax: +49 (421) 218-9864200
eMail: Thomas.Roefer at dfki.de
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH

Geschäftsführung:
Dr. Walter Olthoff

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes