[robocup-nao] Fwd: Open Source collection page for SPL

Stefan Tasse stefan.tasse at tu-dortmund.de
Sat Apr 13 09:29:23 EDT 2013

For everybody who didn't get this mail, yet, as it has only been sent to
spl_teams at tzi.de so far. Sorry for dublicates, but I know there are many
team members out there who might have very cool code for the Nao and
would like to share it with others, but did not know that we have a
central page for SPL related open source publications. Well, now you
do!   ;-)

Ah, and by the way, teams which publish their code anyway, either yearly
or by using open git/svn repositories are also welcome to get their
links on the SPL page.
Just send a mail with a short description to: rc-spl-tc at lists.robocup.org

Looking forward to see more content soon!

Stefan

-------- Original-Nachricht --------