[robocup-nao] Fwd: Re: Open Source collection page for SPL

Stefan Tasse stefan.tasse at tu-dortmund.de
Sat Apr 13 09:31:23 EDT 2013

PS: NaoQi "hacks" are also welcome, such as the ones to make the cameras
work (better), which are already listed there.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	Re: Open Source collection page for SPL
Datum: 	Mon, 1 Apr 2013 19:02:41 -0500
Von: 	Katie Genter <katie at cs.utexas.edu>
Antwort an: 	katie at cs.utexas.edu
An: 	spl_teams at tzi.de

SPL Teams,

We've also decided to have a "naoqi hacks" section on this page, where
teams can submit version-specific hacks that work around issues in
different versions of Naoqi.

If you have such a hack to submit, please send the following information
to the SPL Technical Committee (rc-spl-tc at lists.robocup.org
<mailto:rc-spl-tc at lists.robocup.org>).
- The hack and any information necessary to use it.
- The version(s) of Naoqi it applies to
- The contributing team
- Any other necessary or useful information

Best regards,
- Katie

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 11:28 PM, Katie Genter <katie at cs.utexas.edu