[robocup-nao] UT Austin Villa Code Release 2012

Samuel Barrett sbarrett at cs.utexas.edu
Tue Feb 5 21:20:03 EST 2013

Hello Fellow Researchers,

The UT Austin Villa team would like to announce our 2012 code release at:
http://www.cs.utexas.edu/~AustinVilla/?p=downloads/source_code_and_binaries

This code release consists of the core of the UT Austin Villa 2012
code.  The code should work out of the box, if the color tables match
the environment encountered.  There are some differences from the code
used in the 2012 competition, most notably that the behavior code
provided is much simpler.

Though we are providing the code "as is" with no promised support, we are happy
to receive feedback, and we encourage people to let us know if they are able to
make good use of the code.  For any questions, contact UT Austin Villa
at UTAustinVilla-legged at cs.utexas.edu.

If you use this code for research purposes, please cite
  Samuel Barrett and Katie Genter and Yuchen He and Todd Hester and
Piyush Khandelwal and Jacob Menashe and Peter Stone.
  UT Austin Villa 2012: Standard Platform League World Champions.
  In "RoboCup-2012: Robot Soccer World Cup XVI",
  Xiaoping Chen, Peter Stone, Luis Enrique Sucar, and Tijn Van der Zant, eds.
  Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence
  Springer Verlag, 2013
  (http://www.cs.utexas.edu/~pstone/Papers/bib2html/b2hd-LNAI12-Barrett.html).
Additional papers and information can be found on the Austin Villa
website: http://www.cs.utexas.edu/~AustinVilla/

Enjoy.

UT Austin Villa