[robocup-nao] Final SPL Rules 2012

Stefan Tasse stefan.tasse at tu-dortmund.de
Tue May 8 03:15:13 EDT 2012

Dear SPL Teams,

the final Rule book for RoboCup SPL 2012 is available in the download
section of our league's page: www.tzi.de/spl
We apologize for the late finalized version, but all of you have already
been aware of the major rule changes this year from the earlier rule
drafts. The only changes to the previous rule draft are of practical
matters:
1. We changed the “Request for Pick-up” rule (cf. Section 3.12)
concerning when it is allowed and what is allowed to be
changed/fixed/substituted.
2. Referees are allowed to wear blue jeans, now that those can not be
confused with blue goal posts any more.

You can find the full list of changes compared to the 2011 rules at the
end of the document in Section 6.

Looking forward to see you all in Mexico!

Stefan

--
Dipl.-Inf. Stefan Tasse
Robotics Research Institute