[robocup-nao] SPL Team Questionnaire 2011

Stefan Tasse stefan.tasse at tu-dortmund.de
Fri Sep 2 19:16:23 EDT 2011

Dear SPL Teams,

the Technical and Organizing Committees are currently working on a couple of questions and we want to get a better impression about the
opinions and preferences of the current and new SPL teams. Last year we got feedback from 30 teams, which obviously helped us a lot in guiding the direction of our league.
So this year we prepared a questionnaire again for every team to fill out (only once per team, please) till the 23rd of September.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&pli=1&formkey=dGJNSHJZaC01TnZSaWsydFFycmlJU0E6MQ#gid=0

Thanks for your participation!

Best regards,
Stefan Tasse