[robocup-nao] Aldebaran support at Istambul

Maximilien Hunter mhunter at aldebaran-robotics.com
Fri May 27 14:58:08 EDT 2011

Hi Pablo,

Tekin is right - as with previous years, we will have a 'clinic' where we'll
be able to repair all robots which are still under warranty. I can confirm
that this also includes any RoboCup Edition robots purchased or upgraded for
last year's competition (V3.2 hardware version), which are all still covered
until the end of this year.

Good luck for Istanbul!

Max Hunter
Customer Support