[robocup-nao] RoboCup JapanOpen 2011

Takeshi OHASHI ohashi at bio.kyutech.ac.jp
Wed Jan 5 04:59:26 EST 2011

Dear RoboCuppers;

RoboCup Japan Open 2011 will be held in Osaka.
2-5 May, 2011
The venue is INTEX OSAKA.
<http://www.intex-osaka.com/en/access/index.html>

Competitions will be held in the following leagues:
- Soccer
  --  Simulation League(2D/3D)
  --  Small-size Robot League, SSL-H League
  --  Middle-size Robot League
  --  NAO Robot League
  --  Humanoid League(Kid-size/Teen-size/Adult-size)
  --  Mixed Reality (Micro Robot) League
- Rescue
  --  Rescue-Simulation League
  --  Rescue-Robot League
- Junior
  -- Soccer Challenge
  -- Dance Challenge
  -- Rescue Challenge

Teams are required to operate own programs on the venue.
We do not allow any remote participation at all.

Please visit  http://www.robocup.or.jp/2011JP_OPEN_1/index_eng.htm
to register your team. The deadline of registration is March 19, 2011.

We are looking forward to see you all at the RoboCup Japan Open 2011!

On behalf of 2011 Japan Open chairs;

Takeshi OHASHI
Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan