[robocup-nao] cad models of the nao for simulation

Alon Levy alonlevy1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 07:02:11 EST 2008

Hi,

 I'm building my own simulation for the nao robots, based on blender, and I
need as much information on the nao as I can get, preferably in a format
importable to a 3d program like blender.

Although there are existing sources of already computerized info (webots
proto file, b-human code release) containing the meshes of the nao, the
joints positions and sensors, it seems to me there should be some cad files
from aldebaran in addition to the existing documentation (i'm referring to
http://robocup.aldebaran-robotics.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=30
).

 Does anyone have access to any such files they can share on this list? also
any existing scripts to convert webots proto files or b-human xml file
format etc. to a known 3d file format (anything importable in
blender/3dmax/autocad etc.)

Thanks in advance,

--
Alon Levy