[robocup-msrs] state feedback

Nikos Vlassis vlassis at dpem.tuc.gr
Wed May 21 07:00:54 EDT 2008

Greetings to all from Kouretes!

(I cc this email to Chris Kilner, as I'm not sure he is already in
this mailing list)

We'are doing some progress with Nao on MSRS. A couple of questions:

1) Is there a (practical) way to get the configuration of the Nao
(joint angles) at any time step? Chris mentioned some time ago that
this is not implemented in the current version, but maybe there is
something new there? Or perhaps we can use the simulation entities to
extract the coordinates of the robot links (in a programmable manner)?

2) Related question: Is there an easy way to get the coordinates of
the center of mass of the robot directly from the simulation entities?

3) Can we run the simulator in a non-visual mode? We need to run
several experiments very fast, and we don't need to observe what is
going on.

Thanks!
Nikos