[robocup-msrs] MSRS Competition in Robocup 2008

Jackson Matsuura jackson at ita.br
Fri May 9 18:57:06 EDT 2008

Oh, just now that my RobuDogs are really kicking hehehe...
         From the RoboCup Exercises:
         <http://mail.ustc.edu.cn/%7Efdrex/WE-BR.MPG>http://mail.ustc.edu.cn/~fdrex/WE-BR.MPG

         Well, they still kick to the wrong side :-), but they are
walking and really kicking :-).
I hope my Naos do not follow this example hehe.

And just to be more than sure, Microsoft Robotics Studio 1.5 Refresh
- Version:1.5.507.0 - 12/26/2007 will be used, right? No updates or
changes to Robotics Developer Studio until the RoboCup 2008 (whenever
it is done hehe), right?

Jackson