[robocup-msrs] Segmentation Code

Jan Ulmer janulmer80 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 07:25:20 EDT 2008

Hi

I'm using the segmentation code which was released last year in the MSRS
domain.

http://www.retrocog.com/wiki/index.php/Segmentation_MSRS

After running the code I tried to see the results of the segmentation code
in the browser in this address:
http://localhost:50000/redteam/goalkeeper/simulatedsoccerplayer/realtime but
it didn't work :

"The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and
then click the Refresh button, or try again later.
The stylesheet does not contain a document element. The stylesheet may be
empty, or it may not be a well-formed XML documen..."

then I nocticed in the video on the website that there is a .xslt  file in
the project named "SimpleSoccerPlayer.xslt"
I wonder where I can find this file? Thanks.

       Jan