[robocup-msrs] New version

Andrew Williams jayhawkeye at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 10:08:18 EDT 2007

Hi Nicholas,
Thanks. I also noticed when I tried to install the robudog simulator on a
new machine only the SimpleRobuDOGSoccerPlayer.Y2007.M05.dll and
SimpleRobuDOGSoccerPlayer.Y2007.M05.pdb files were in the /bin directory.
However, I noticed in my previous installation there were
SimpleRobuDOGSoccerPlayer.Y2007.M05.Proxy.dll and
SimpleRobuDOGSoccerPlayer.Y2007.M05.transform.dll in the /bin directory
too.  Should those be included in the package also?

-- Andrew