[robocup-msrs] New version

Kyle Johns kylej at microsoft.com
Tue Jun 26 17:02:50 EDT 2007

Thanks to Nicolas from Robosoft for providing an updated Robudog package.  You are welcome to continue to develop with the version that you already have.  None of the functionality has changed (except for the taller goals).  Nicolas has just added the ability to reset the dog if it is unable to complete its current motion and improved the behavior of the dogs when they are moved.  The FAQ on the robusoft website will be updated shortly to explain how to use this new functionality.

-Kyle