[robocup-msrs] Information about Venue and schedule for the MSRS Competition at Robocup

Kyle Johns kylej at microsoft.com
Mon Jun 25 18:02:20 EDT 2007

Here is the schedule for the week for the MSRS competitions.  Sunday will be setup day in the Fox theater and then on Monday through Wednesday, I will be available to help run practice matches and to answer questions and help fix bugs.  Thursday and Friday will be the Preliminary competitions.  Saturday and Sunday will be the final competitions.  I will post a schedule for the Preliminary and Final competitions on Wednesday.

Sunday, July 1:  6:00 - 10:00 pm : Set up MSRS systems (two sets of three machines) in the Fox Theater
Monday, July 2:  9:00 am - 6:00 pm : Practice and support in the Fox Theater
Tuesday, July 3:  9:00 am - 6:00 pm: Practice and exhibition matches in the Fox Theater
Wednesday, July 4:  9:00 am - 6:00 pm: Practice and exhibition matches in the Fox Theater
Thursday, July 5:  9:00 am - 6:00 pm: Preliminary competitions in the Fox Theater
Friday, July 6:  9:00 am - 3:00 pm: Preliminary competitions in the Fox Theater
Saturday, July 7: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm: Final competitions in the main arena (CBC)
Sunday, July 8: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm:  Final competitions in the main arena (CBC)

-Kyle