[robocup-msrs] Robocup MSRS Challenge Rules - Less than 4 weeks to go!

Andrew Williams jayhawkeye at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 11:36:38 EDT 2007

Hello,
I am the faculty advisor for our undergraduate students at Spelman College
in Atlanta who plan to participate in the MSRS Soccer Challenge.  In the
past, we have participated in the four-legged competition of robocup
http://www.spelman.edu/~spelbots .  Our students are new to C#, etc and the
MSRS and welcome the questions and answers on this listserve.

We have a couple questions:
1)  Can anyone recommend a "fast" PC laptop that you know for sure the video
card is compatible with MSRS?
2)  Is the completed code for the Services Tutorials available?  (The
webcast video demonstration using the Visual Studio C# can not be paused)

Hope these questions are not too basic.

-- Andrew

http://www.spelman.edu/~williams