[robocup-legged] RoboCup Federation Call for Tenders: A Standard Robot Platform for Robot Soccer

Michail G. Lagoudakis lagoudakis at intelligence.tuc.gr
Tue Nov 21 11:49:34 EST 2006

I am forwarding the attached Call from the RoboCup Federation. I have
seen it on the robotics-worldwide list, but not on the RoboCupLegged
list which is certainly the most relevant. Please, accept my apologies
for duplicates.

If you know of any potentially interested suppliers, please forward this
announcement. Hopefully, the legged league will last beyond the AIBOs ...

Regards,

Michail
Team Kouretes

--