[robocup-legged] RoboCup Federation Call for Tenders: A Standard Robot Platform for Robot Soccer

Michail G. Lagoudakis lagoudakis at intelligence.tuc.gr
Thu Nov 23 17:51:12 EST 2006

Dear all!

I am forwarding a Call from the RoboCup Federation. I have seen it on
the robotics-worldwide list, but not on the RoboCupLegged list which is
certainly the most relevant. Please, accept my apologies for duplicates.

http://www.intelligence.tuc.gr/kouretes/RCF_CFTenders.pdf
[ I am using a link, since the list does not allow attachments ]

If you know of any potentially interested suppliers, please forward this
announcement. Hopefully, the legged league will last beyond the AIBOs ...

Regards,

Michail
Team Kouretes

--