[robocup-legged] Rule Changes and Poll

Walter Nistico walter.nistico at uni-dortmund.de
Mon Sep 25 07:09:30 EDT 2006

Dear all,
as i wrote, there are strong arguments both in favor and against the
complete removal of the beacons, and the Technical Committee did not reach
an agreement on the subject.
As such, we have decided to resolve the situation with a public poll, in
which we have included 2 intermediate solution, the "two beacons" and "non
unique".

> Other alternatives to the suggested 4 variants could be to use
> the non unique beacons which are used in the middle size and humanoid
> league.
-----------------------
The "non unique" option corresponds to the beacons used in the middle size
and humanoid leagues, do not place too much attention on the actual
placement of them in the picture, as these details will be finalized by
the TC after the result of the poll.
While we are on the subject, i would like to remind all that the poll
should  (supposedly) end on the 1st of october, and that by now only a few
votes have been received by the TC.
Greetings,
Walter

--