[robocup-legged] Programming Memory Sticks

Aniket Murarka aniket at cs.utexas.edu
Fri Aug 25 15:31:31 EDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

We need to ask your help.

We are teaching an undergraduate Robotics course (CS 344R) at the University of
Texas at Austin that is just starting to use the ERS-7 AIBOs as the robotics
platform.   We have been trying to acquire programming memory sticks (ERA
MS016, ERA MS008, or any others) for the AIBOs for some time now.  However, it
seems that they are unavailable everywhere.

For an effective class, we really need to have the programming memory sticks.
So, I was wondering if any of you on this mailing list can help us acquire
these memory sticks.  In particular, could you point us to sources that we may
have overlooked, or would any teams/individuals might be willing to lend/sell
us memory sticks for the class.  Even one or two would help.

Any kind of help with this will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your help,

Benjamin Kuipers
(Professor)

Aniket Murarka