[robocup-legged] Spare Robots...

William Uther willu at cse.unsw.EDU.AU
Tue Jun 6 22:21:56 EDT 2006

Hi all,

   We have not been able to arrange spare robots in Bremen.  However,
there will be people there who know how to swap limbs.  If there is
space, it might be worthwhile to bring any partially broken robots
you have to Bremen so that we can swap limbs to make working robots
out of broken ones.

   I don't know if this will happen at this stage.  I do know that if
noone brings their mostly working robots it cannot happen.

See you all soon,

Will         :-}

--
Dr William Uther                           National ICT Australia
Phone: +61 2 8306 0424               Computer Science and Engineering

Web: http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~willu/   or  http://www.nicta.com.au/

NICTA email Disclaimer:
http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~willu/NICTAEmailDisclaimer.html
UNSW email Disclaimer: