[robocup-legged] TDPs

Thomas Röfer Thomas.Roefer at dfki.de
Mon Apr 24 08:22:19 EDT 2006

Hi RoboCuppers,

so far, I only got eight TDPs. I also got the qualification material of many
teams, but it is not suitable as TDP because it is in the wrong format and
covers topics that are not of interest to others.

I need the TDPs until April, 27. The deadline is hard.

Best regards

Thomas Röfer

Dr. Thomas Röfer                   Office Address:
DFKI-Lab Bremen                    Universität Bremen
Safe and Secure Cognitive Systems  MZH 3060
Robert-Hooke-Str. 5                Bibliothekstr. 1
28359 Bremen, Germany              28359 Bremen, Germany
http://www.dfki.de                 www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~roefer

Phone: +49 (421) 218-4659
Fax:   +49 (421) 218-3054
eMail: Thomas.Roefer at dfki.de