[robocup-legged] Looking for ERS210 soccer code

M.A. Cary mmafc at dreamlounge.com
Mon Apr 17 18:49:42 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Does anyone have ERS210 soccer code (precompiled or source)? This is for a
demo this weekend so we’re looking for some quick working code that can play
something resembling a soccer game. Meanwhile we’re making variations on
“SoccerLion” which is a pretty bare-bones starting point but at least
actually compiles ;P. Any pointers on adapting SoccerLion would be helpful
too. Thanks!

Mike

SFSU Robot Soccer Team