[robocup-legged] Registration for Challenges-Only Teams ...

Michail G. Lagoudakis lagoudakis at ieee.org
Thu Apr 13 08:58:59 EDT 2006

There are 6 teams (in addition to the 24 league teams) which will participate
only in the RoboCup 2006 Challenges. I was wondering if the registration
procedure (and fee) is the same for these teams as well. I did register our
team (Kouretes) today since the deadline is very close, but I wanted wanted to
let you know as we do not appear in the list of the 24.

Also, maybe the following page should be updated to include those 6 teams
separately:

http://www.robocup2006.org/sixcms/detail.php?id=390&lang=en

Finally, would it be possible to finalize the Challenges Rules sometime soon?

Thank you,

Michail