[robocup-legged] Dutch Open 2006 Results Correction & Explanation

Arnoud Visser arnoud at science.uva.nl
Wed Apr 12 07:24:03 EDT 2006

Dear RoboCuppers,

first is a correction from the previous mail: the
Darmstadt Dribbling Dackels won the game for the 3rd place.

3rd/4th place
Dutch Aibo Team – Darmstadt Dribbling Dackels           0 - 1

Second is an explanation about how the Overall
Points of the Technical Challenges are calculated.

As specified in the rules, the winner of a
challenge receives 24 points, each position thereafter 1 less points.
If a team fails to score, pass, or receive a
point, they will receive no points.

For the Open Challenge we used a Borda Count, as
specified by the rules. Because we had only seven
competing teams, the winner received 7 points, as
decided in front of the competition. The numbers
in the distributed list are the sum of the received points.

Regards,

Arnoud Visser