[robocup-legged] OPEN-R question

George Slavov gslavov at bowdoin.edu
Tue Mar 7 12:33:24 EST 2006

Hello,

I'm sorry for spamming, but I don't know where I can get this information.

I am working on UDP communication with the Aibos and have been
experiencing the most annoying bug. On first startup after loading the
stick, the comm module on the dog works fine. On the second one, however,
once I want to start listening for udp messages, the UDPEndpointReceiveMsg
returns the error UDP_PORT_UNREACHABLE. Could someone please elaborate on
the meaning of this error message because the OPEN-R Docs don't really
shed any light on my problem. I would be eternally grateful.

Thank you!
Best,
George Slavov