[robocup-legged] 11x11 RoboCup match

Hans-Dieter Burkhard hdb at informatik.hu-berlin.de
Tue Jan 3 03:06:39 EST 2006

Dear all,

Happy New Year!

Thank you Will for coming up with this idea, it was a proposal
from the exec meeting in Rome to all leagues.

We as the organizers of RoboCup 2006 will take care of the needs
for those demonstration games. We propose to use the Center Court
for the demo games (and hope for attractive events for the audience!).

The competition site will be open 24 hours per day. This will allow
for testing e.g. in the evening.

Best regards,

Dieter