[robocup-humanoid] Data Collection for a Common Humanoid League Vision Dataset

Timon Engelke 7engelke at informatik.uni-hamburg.de
Mon Mar 22 09:30:54 EDT 2021

Dear Humanoid League Teams,

we, the Hamburg Bit-Bots, are currently working on a paper presenting a
dataset for training and evaluation of computer vision approaches. To further
diversify the data and make the dataset more interesting for different teams,
we would be interested in data that you have already collected, especially:

* In-Game images including robots other than our own or the Sigmaban platform
* Other images, preferably in-game
* Labels and/or metadata (e.g. location, camera type) of these images, if
available (but if you only have the images, they are also greatly appreciated)

What you get out of it is that you get a comprehensive, carefully labeled
dataset that you can use for training and that includes your own data as well.

We are interested in data and labels in any form so you don't have to bother
with converting the data. Since the data will be labeled, filtered, aggregated
and published by us, please make sure that the data is already or can legally be
published.

If you have data that fits the description, please upload a zip file of it,
preferably until the end of this week, here:
https://cloud.mafiasi.de/s/NT4ZkmoH46Nzbp8

If you have further questions, feel free to reply to this mail.

Best regards,
Timon Engelke