[robocup-humanoid] Deadline extension: Voting on rulebook for RoboCup 2021 and RoadMap changes ends October 27th

Maike Paetzel maike.paetzel at it.uu.se
Sun Oct 25 09:44:05 EDT 2020

Dear Humanoid Teams,

Since we had technical difficulties with the voting system on Friday and parts of Saturday, we extend the voting period on the rule and roadmap changes until Tuesday *October 27th at midnight PST*. Please remember to vote if you are eligible and have not done so far!

Cheers,
Maike (for the Humanoid League Technical Committee)