[robocup-humanoid] Open Discord Call: 26/11 11:00 am CET

Maike Paetzel maike.paetzel at it.uu.se
Thu Nov 21 05:14:14 EST 2019

Hej teams,

We're currently in an important phase within the RoboCup year: we're approaching the submission deadline (the submission system will be opened tomorrow, deadline is December 2nd) and the voting deadline for the rules (November 29th).
A couple of weeks ago, we opened a public Discord server in order to make it easier for teams to ask quick questions and approach the TC. While you're always welcome to ask questions on Discord, we will now host the first open Q&A session on the Discord server on the 26th of November at 11 am CET. During this session, multiple members of the Technical Committee will be present in the voice and text chat to answer your questions.

The session will last for 1.5 hours and you're welcome to drop by any time within that time frame and ask your questions regarding the voting, the submissions, the RoboCup organization for next year or anything else. This session is meant for questions, not for discussions - discussions shall always be held in the league's forum so they're easily accessible for everyone.

We're aware that this time will be more difficult for some countries, but we tried to pick a time in which most of the countries should at least be awake.

See you on the 26th!
/Maike

N?r du har kontakt med oss p? Uppsala universitet med e-post s? inneb?r det att vi behandlar dina personuppgifter. F?r att l?sa mer om hur vi g?r det kan du l?sa h?r: http://www.uu.se/om-uu/dataskydd-personuppgifter/

E-mailing Uppsala University means that we will process your personal data. For more information on how this is performed, please read here: http://www.uu.se/en/about-uu/data-protection-policy