[robocup-humanoid] Update: Submission system will open Nov. 22nd

Maike Paetzel maike.paetzel at it.uu.se
Mon Nov 18 16:46:04 EST 2019

Dear Humanoid Teams,

Unfortunately we still need so finalize the implementation of some of the changes in the submission system that are required for this year.
Thus, we cannot open the submission system today as promised. Instead, we will open it on Friday, November 22nd.

This will *not* affect the final submission deadline, which remains to be on December 2nd.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
Maike

N?r du har kontakt med oss p? Uppsala universitet med e-post s? inneb?r det att vi behandlar dina personuppgifter. F?r att l?sa mer om hur vi g?r det kan du l?sa h?r: http://www.uu.se/om-uu/dataskydd-personuppgifter/

E-mailing Uppsala University means that we will process your personal data. For more information on how this is performed, please read here: http://www.uu.se/en/about-uu/data-protection-policy