[robocup-humanoid] Livestream to games during the world championship in Sydney

Maike Paetzel maike.paetzel at it.uu.se
Wed Jul 3 19:32:21 EDT 2019

Hej everyone,

We are happy to announce that we are able to provide a livestream for a number of games during RoboCup 2019 in Sydney!
The link to our livestream: live.robocuphumanoid.org
At https://www.robocuphumanoid.org/hl-2019/livestream/ you can also see an overview of which games we are planning to stream. All times are in AEST.
Of course we are dependent on the availability of the network in Sydney, so it may happen that streams need to be cancelled last minute.

A number of other leagues are streaming as well. You can find the overview here: https://robocup.live/

Spread the word!
/Maike

N?r du har kontakt med oss p? Uppsala universitet med e-post s? inneb?r det att vi behandlar dina personuppgifter. F?r att l?sa mer om hur vi g?r det kan du l?sa h?r: http://www.uu.se/om-uu/dataskydd-personuppgifter/

E-mailing Uppsala University means that we will process your personal data. For more information on how this is performed, please read here: http://www.uu.se/en/about-uu/data-protection-policy