[robocup-humanoid] New roadmap

Ludovic Hofer lhofer at labri.fr
Fri Jun 14 02:45:29 EDT 2019

Dear RoboCuppers,

A draft for the new roadmap is now ready and available at:
http://www.robocuphumanoid.org/wp-content/uploads/RCHL-2019-Roadmap-Draft1.pdf

It contains detailed information about changes planned in short-term and
the principles for the long-term evolution of the rules.

While I know that most of you are really busy preparing the competition,
I think it is important that you get familiar with this document in
order to be able to discuss it during the RoboCup.

If you have questions or comments regarding this document, feel free to
write them on the league forum: https://hl.forum.robocup.org/

See you all in Sydney.

Ludovic Hofer