[robocup-humanoid] Results of the Drop-In polls

Ludovic Hofer lhofer at labri.fr
Mon Mar 11 04:19:33 EDT 2019

Dear All,

Please find here the results of the Drop-Ins polls.

I would like to remind that due to the late proposition of this rule
change, two-third of positive votes (among yes/no) were required to
accept the changes.

  * *Adult Size: **Should we have 3 vs 3 Drop-In games in Adult Size at
    RoboCup 2019?*
      o *Yes: 4 votes (2/3 reached)
        *
      o No : 2 votes
      o Abstain: 1 vote
  * *Global: Starting by Drop-In and using it for seeding*
      o Yes: 11 votes
      o *No : 6 votes (2/3 not reached)
        *
      o Abstain: 1 vote

Therefore, adult-size Drop-In games will be 3vs3 this year and the same
scheme as last year will be used to seed the round-robin groups.

See you all in Sydney,

Ludovic Hofer