[robocup-humanoid] Reminder: Drop-In polls

Ludovic Hofer lhofer at labri.fr
Wed Mar 6 05:53:37 EST 2019

Dear Jasper,

The seeding procedure is quite simple, first we get an ordered list of
the teams, there are 2 options:

 1. Seeding is based on RoboCup2018 results (at RoboCup2018 we based the
    seeding on results from RoboCup2017). Draws are solved using random.
 2. Seeding is based on results from Drop-In

Once we have an ordered list, we use the list to create a round-robin
using a snake method (e.g. with 4 groups of 4 teams):

group 1: Teams 1,8,9,16
group 2: Teams 2,7,10,15
group 3: Teams 3,6,11,14
group 4: Teams 4,5,12,13

If you want more detail please take a look at the attached document,
current proposition only have impact on section 1.1.

Best,

Ludovic Hofer